SO EASY TO MANAGE!
CREATE YOUR OWN PROMOTIONS
With the Project Z web portal, you have the ability to design your own promotional campaigns for specific offers,
position them in a timely manner at the right location and control them remotely in real time.
All of this with just a few clicks in less than 15 minutes!
THE PROJECT Z WEB PORTAL
SO EASY TO MANAGE!
With the Project Z web portal, you have the ability to design your own promotional campaigns for specific offers, position them in a timely manner at the right location and control them in real time.
EDITOR + DESIGNER
• Select your promotion type (percent, currency, 2 for 1 and happy hour specials)
• Straightforward design with no prior knowledge of computer graphics is required
• Load images, videos, your logo and texts in all common formats
• Crop your images and videos, and enlarge or shrink them as you wish. No advance processing is needed
• Value of the promotion can also be automatically calculated
• Determine how long your promotion should run
You can determine the time length of your promotion by;
• Start and term
• Coverage • Locations for your advertising
• Number of coupons issued
EXTEND YOUR EXPERTISE IN THE SOCIAL NETWORK
With the SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER, you have access to not one but two modern marketing strategies:
a. Your client will recommend your promotion to friends on THEIR social media profile
b. In addition, your client is connected to YOUR social media profile
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
• Push marketing
• Choose from various social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter
• Determine the possible added value yourself
By downloading your QR code to their smart phones, the consumer can be rewarded for answering personal profile information with a valuable coupon.
Once your app is on their mobile device you can obtain valuable profile data on your client, what their habits, likes and dislikes are. You will also learn more about the marketing value of your promotional campaign and how to optimize your future campaigns.
• Integrated analysis tool
• Receive relevant client data at any time
• Optimize future campaigns
• Capture data on all or specific campaigns regarding coupons and coupon redemptions
EXPAND YOUR POSSIBILITIES
Once you have completed your campaign, the BOOKING TOOL provides you with the expected costs in regards to scanning and redemption data as well as your placement costs. You can determine your overall budget. Should this budget be close to being exceeded during the term of your promotion, you are notified in advance by e-mail. You can then either increase your budget or finish the promotion automatically.
• Budget administration
• CPM | settlement via placement volume
• CPC | settlement via click behaviour
• CPL | settlement via coupon redemption
INTEGRATE THE WEB PORTAL INTO YOUR EXISTING SYSTEMS
Please talk to us. We are happy to support you with login integration as part of your website or interfacing with your existing shop or ERP systems.
INTERFACES - INTEGRATION AND DEVELOPMENT
• Integration in existing websites
• E-commerce integration
• Enterprise resource planning systems (ERP) integration
EASE OF USE
The Project Z backend user interface is straightforward and intuitive to use. It offers numerous automation possibilities, for example:
• Automatic content deactivation upon expiration of the defined term
• Automatic e-mail notification to the advertiser when the defined budget limit is about to be reached
• Predefined e-mail messages for user and location notification
• Automatic adaptation of content in regards to size, alignment and resolution of all playback devices
And much more!
The Project Z backend also supports the complete management of all relevant processes:
• Assignment of rights to advertisers, users and locations
• Cloud-based selection, activation and deactivation of individual screens within network segments and/or sites
• Setup of freely definable network segments, setup of additional images and text information about the site for the even more detailed configuration of user profiles
• Assignment of rights for specific actions and approval of content
• Definition of the presentation sequence for content on individual screens
• Internal module for the detection and rectification of hardware and software errors